A Trade show is a great venue for us to meet potential and current customers. We love to share information about zinc die castings and the zinc die casting process. Deco exhibits at a variety of trade shows throughout the year. At the Deco booth you will find knowledgeable personnel whom can show you various components that Deco is currently producing or have produced in the past. They can also speak with you about what your options are, in regards to finishing your zinc die cast parts. Finishing can either be a functional finish needed for corrosion protection or it can be a decorative finish that appeals to your end customers. Our Engineers can work with your team to bring your product to market in a timely manner and at a cost effective price.
Deco Products has been a stable zinc die caster since 1960. We appreciate helping our customers work through their designs to make them easy to manufacture and to be cost effective. Please come to any of the following trade shows to talk about any future zinc die cast projects that you may have. Don’t forget to “Think Zinc”!
Deco will be exhibiting at the following Design2Part Shows:
- Atlanta, GA – August 12 and 13, 2020 – Cobb Galleria Centre
- Schaumburg, IL – September 15 and 16, 2020- Schaumburg Convention Center
- Greenville, SC – November 11 and 12, 2020 – Greenville Convention Center
Deco will be attending the following Glass Build America Show:
- Las Vegas, NV – September 15 – 17, 2020 – Las Vegas Convention
Deco will be attending the following (ABMA) American Brush Manufacturers Association Convention:
- St. Petersburg, FL – March 4 – 7, 2020 – The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
Call or email us today and learn how working with zinc die casting experts will make your life easier and save you time and money!