Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in professional manner to enhance key customer relationships
- Manage daily tasks and extended projects related to customer targets, opportunities, and partnerships.
- Conduct market research and analyses to develop detailed growth plans.
- Maintain sales data to report and analyze to develop further continuous improvement plans and actions.
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Collaborate with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns.
- Design and create assets for email, social media, banner ads, website, advertising, and multimedia projects
- Create consistent marketing content and positive image portrayal for customer acquisition and community image.
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text. Compile, and present data for other departments.
- Involved with further continuous improvement plans and actions.
- A sales/marketing, business, or engineering / technical degree from a four-year college is strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in sales, die casting, and/or manufacturing industries
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Travel regionally and throughout USA 25% of the time. The employee shall not have any physical impairment that prohibit this requirement.
- Excellent computer skills with programs including, but not limited to, MS Office (Word & Excel) and preferred experience with Adobe Creative Suite, digital editing, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, WordPress and CRM programs.