Tool & Die Repair
The Tool & Die Repair Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing die cast dies, trim dies, and fixtures for production.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
· Operate manual lathes, surface grinders, milling machines, welders, and other tool room equipment
· Use tool room measuring tools, micrometers, calipers, gauges, digital read outs
· Troubleshooting basic repairs for common die casting issues: flash, broken ejector pins, stuck parts, bent and broken pins
· Read and understand blue prints and drawings
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Education and job experience as a Machinist, Tool and Die, and/or Industrial Maintenance is required.
Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair and maintenance
With minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems, interpret, resolving problems and issues using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans
Skill elements needed are product inspection, mathematics and analysis.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds and push in excess of 50 pounds
- Annual pay increases
- Medical and Dental with H.S.A option
- Generous Quarterly Bonus Averaging 6% of Gross Earnings
- 10 paid holidays.
- Earn Up to 3 Weeks off per Year.
- 401k with 4.5% company match to 6% contribution.
- Free Dave Ramsey Financial Wellness program.
- Gym Fitness reimbursement quarterly.
- Employee & family activities & events, job promotion opportunities and more!