** $1000 RETENTION BONUS FOR 2ND & 3RD SHIFTS! **
** 2ND AND 3RD SHIFTS RECIEVE $2.00 SHIFT PREMIUM **
Company and Job Information:
Deco Products is a full-service zinc die-caster that offers precision zinc die-castings to customers globally. We utilize custom designed hot-chambered die-casting machines to offer competitive and quality products.
- The Preventative Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Carryout regular preventive maintenance to mitigate major damage.
- Diagnose and repair or replace worn parts in machine and equipment.
- Ensure that the facility areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances.
- Cleaning, Painting and Fabrication.
- Willing to work 10-hour days when needed.
- Follow schedules and timelines to meet objectives.
- Work effectively and efficiently as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance; focused and engaged.
- Wear proper PPE for the job.
- Follow written and verbal work instructions for the designated job.
- Must have experience working with both hand tools and power tools.
- Disassemble equipment and be able to reassemble it correctly.
- Comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Must not be afraid to get dirty
- Employee is working without air conditioning in an area that can be extremely warm at times
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Employee must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to move from machine to machine.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Results Driven.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal work instructions.
- Good hand eye coordination, manual dexterity (the ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects).
- Flexibility to adjust to various job assignments within their department and work in other departments as the workload increases and decreases.
- Willingness to work any shift.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Capacity to take direction.
Education and Training
- High school diploma or GED
- Skills in Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of maintenance preferred.
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance is preferred.
- Annual pay increases
- Medical and Dental with H.S.A option
- Life Insurance
- Generous Quarterly Bonus Averaging 6% of Gross Earnings the last 2 Years!!
- 10 paid holidays.
- Earn Up to 3 Weeks off per Year.
- 401k with 4.5% company match to 6% contribution.
- Free Dave Ramsey Financial Wellness program.
- Gym Fitness and Safety Toe Work Boot reimbursement quarterly.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee & family activities & events, job promotion opportunities and more!