Company and Job Information:
Deco Products is a full-service zinc die-caster that offers precision zinc die-castings to customers globally. We utilize custom designed hot-chambered die-casting machines to offer competitive and quality products.
- Paint line employees hang parts, take off painted parts, ensure that product is powder coated and packaged per customer specifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent attendance, be focused and engaged.
- Hangs parts, takes off parts and packages parts efficiently.
- Follows work instructions on the paint line monitors.
- Cleans and organizes work area.
- Reworks defective parts as necessary.
- Wears proper PPE for the job.
- Follows written work instructions.
- Must have the flexibility to adjust to various job assignments.
- Must be available to work a 40-hour workweek on their assigned shift, abide by company rules, regulations and policies.
- Comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Meets all company and department goals for quality and production.
- Employee is standing approximately 95% of the time.
- Employee is working without air conditioning in an area that can be extremely warm at various times throughout the year.
- Employee must be able to lift 50 pounds rarely to occasionally and 10 to 25 pounds often.
- Employee must be able to be nimble and dexterous when placing and handling parts in order to meet the set standards for each product.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal work instructions.
- Good hand eye coordination, manual dexterity (the ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects).
- Flexibility to adjust to various job assignments within their department and work in other departments as the workload increases and decreases.
- Willingness to work early morning shifts.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Capacity to take direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physically capable of lifting, pushing/pulling and moving objects up to 50 pounds as necessary.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime as required.
Education and Training
- Eighteen years of age and either a high school diploma or GED.