This is a 1st shift position working 7am – 3pm, Monday – Friday.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Die Cast and other facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow written and verbal work instructions for the designated job.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of simple plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic aptitude
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Physically capable of lifting, pushing/pulling and moving objects up to 50 pounds routinely.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written and verbal work instructions with the capacity to take direction
- Flexibility to adjust to various job assignments within their department and work in other departments as the workload increases and decreases.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
Company & Job Info:
Deco Products is a full-service zinc die-caster that offers precision zinc die-castings to customers globally. We utilize custom designed hot-chambered die-casting machines to offer competitive and quality products.
1st shift times are as follows: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Quarterly bonuses are paid out in addition to base hourly pay.
- Annual pay increases
- Medical and Dental with H.S.A option
- Generous Quarterly Bonus Averaging 6% of Gross Earnings the last 2 Years!!
- 10 paid holidays.
- Earn Up to 3 Weeks off per Year.
- 401k with 4.5% company match to 6% contribution.
- Free Dave Ramsey Financial Wellness program.
- Gym Fitness reimbursement quarterly.
- Employee & family activities & events, job promotion opportunities and more!
Job Type: Full-time