This position is responsible for all recruiting, onboarding, data entry and reporting, employee activities and events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Coordinate career fair recruitment at technical schools, colleges, and community job fairs
- Manage various advertising and recruitment in local newspapers, Indeed, etc.
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fast paced work environment
- Extended periods of computer work and exposure to computer monitors
- Standard office environment
- Social interaction
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4-year degree in Management, Human Resources, Psychology, or related field preferred or equivalent direct experience in Human Resources, recruiting or other related fields.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Self Starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Payroll and HRIS systems