** $1,000 RETENTION BONUS FOR 2ND & 3RD SHIFTS **
First things first…… What’s in it for you?:
We offer a competitive benefit and perks package to include medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, 401k with an excellent employer match, generous quarterly bonus program, 3 weeks of time off per year, 10 paid holidays per year, $2.00 shift differential for 2nd & 3rd shifts, Monday – Friday for 1st and 2nd shifts, 3rd shift 4/10 hour days Monday – Thursday, promotional opportunities and more!
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with others to perform the assigned work load within that department.
- Make machine adjustments.
- Clean machines and maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- Using tools and lifting or moving production parts.
- Grease ejector pins on running molds.
- Respond to machine alarms.
- Replace O-rings that leak. Clean up area.
- Run re-melt
- Move barrels and tubs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent people skills
- Basic math skills
- General understanding of manufacturing practices
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- This position involves standing, reaching and sitting
Company & Job Info:
Deco Products is a full-service zinc die-caster that offers precision zinc die-castings to customers globally. We utilize custom designed hot-chambered die-casting machines to offer competitive and quality products.
Deco Products operates 24 hours a day Monday-Friday on 3 shifts. Our company is 151,000 square feet with around 220 employees. Come explore our team!
We are seeking a Machine Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will operate zinc die-casting machines and produce good quality castings.
Shifts are as follows:
1st Shift: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm (M-F)
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm (M-F)
3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 9:00 am (Mon-Thur Nights)
Quarterly bonuses are paid out in addition to base hourly pay. Pay is $18.25 per hour for 1st Shift. 2nd and 3rd shifts receive an additional $2.00 shift differential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.25 per hour